Thursday, August 27, 2015

Bristol Balloon Fiesta Weekend Part 2-Cabot Tower

After having a good night's sleep in our hospitable Bristol church families' houses, we were ready for our adventure. On our way to Cabot Tower, we popped by the art gallery to see two more Shaun the sheep and bought postcards.
Hazel always writes and posts a postcard when she travels to a new place. I thought this was a great idea to keep a record of the time and place I was in at the particular moment so I adopted it. I plan to make it a thing for my future travels. She also told me about a cafe in Suzhou where they would let their customers write a letter to themselves and post the letters to them ten years later i.e. a letter to 十年后的你. Maybe it's because I've turned a quarter century old or I've always been a nostalgic person, I like the idea of preserving memories of a time and place I am at more than ever.
Egyptians. 
Brunch at Boston Tea Party on Park Street.
I had a Croque Monsieur and capuccino.
Pretty balconies and street art in Georgian (18th-early 19th century) Bristol.
We thought of baby Princess Charlotte
Climbing up Brandon Hill to Cabot Tower
Time really flies, I have already graduated from the university for almost a year! I was still writing my dissertation during this time last year.
View of Bristol Cathedral and the City Hall
Clifton Suspension Bridge from afar
After going to Sunday service at my old church, we walked down St Michael's hill to take the bus back to MK.
It was such a fun girls' weekend trip. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...